Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where did January go?


Where has January gone? It has gone to meeting friends, people, starting my work, and moving!

I have moved in with Andrew and Jacq on 22 Boobiella Street in O’Connor. Both ANU folk who love to cook, laugh, drink, and have a good time. It is nice to get out of the ANU flat and have more of a purpose biking up and down the big hills getting to and from uni (Australian term). The view is superb in the new house. It overlooks most of Canberra with a lovely sitting and dinning area…and a few fruit trees to boot.

In the coming month I should have images of the work ready to post!

In the coming days a good friend and colleague Krysten Keches will join me on her Fulbright experience at the ANU (my home institution). She is a harpist and it will definitely be a good time showing her around Canberra. I have really set up roots in this cute little town and have been blessed to make a slew of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment